How easy is it to start using Su? Do I need to write to every single API? Will I be trained? All these and more questions about connecting to Su are answered here.
Su is a one-of-its-kind platform crafted especially for property management systems to forget their woes of connecting and maintaining their integrations with multiple online travel agencies (OTAs) so they can focus on doing what they do best – improving hotel profitability through efficient operational management.
Being one-of-its-kind, Su is also a less-understood technology platform. In this blog, we fix that by answering some of the most commonly asked questions about connecting with Su.
1. What are the steps to get connected to Su and Go Live?
2. Does Su provide a sandbox to all partner PMS? Is there a timeframe for its usage?
Yes, we provide a sandbox (a secure test environment) to all our partner PMS for life to develop newer APIs and newer interfaces. We keep the sandbox API live for future testing and development.
3. As a PMS, do I need to write to every single API that Su provides to connect to an OTA?
No. Details of the integration are below
4. Can I map an OTA directly from my PMS?
Yes, there are 2 always of integration.
- Direct mapping from your PMS through an API
- Mapping through an iframe
5. Does Su offer mapping training once the API connections are established?
Yes, mapping training is provided.
6. Does Su offer an Online Knowledge base?
Yes, once the onboarding training is completed, we encourage partner PMS providers to leverage our Online Knowledge Base to maximise the potential of their connection. Where these expansive self-service manuals do not provide the information, you are after, our customer care team is available to help.
7. Does Su have a Support Team to assist PMS providers?
Yes we have an experienced team who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Which OTA’s are connected with Su?
Su is connected to over 175+ channels.
The full list is here
9. Who is responsible for connectivity issues between an OTA and PMS?
Su takes ownership of maintaining connections between an OTA and a PMS connected to its platform. This includes managing any breakdowns in connections through proactive communication on the issue, cause, and resolution time.
10. Are there any other services available with Su?
Yes, In addition to Channel Management PMSs can have their own Booking engine and connections to over 40+ payment gateways.
11. Can I have an Extranet for my properties?
Yes, Its available only for mapping and checking updates.